They could probably beat the NBA All Stars....
Since we are on the topic of Southwest Virginia's Finest, how do you all feel a team made up of Ervin, Bays, Dockery, Webb, Lindholm, and Smith would fair in this NCAA tournament?
I would say Elite 8 at the least!!!
They could probably beat the NBA All Stars....
ok titan this is getting old man.. yeah we have had some good players but come on.. this is getting old ..
Niagra would beat them by 50
[ QUOTE ]
Since we are on the topic of Southwest Virginia's Finest, how do you all feel a team made up of Ervin, Bays, Dockery, Webb, Lindholm, and Smith would fair in this NCAA tournament?
I would say Elite 8 at the least!!!
[/ QUOTE ]
Seriously this is getting [censored] ridiculous. You have 22 post and everyone of them is talking about how great Twin Springs is. Guess what nobody on this side of the Mountain gives a [censored]. Take it to the Cumberland District Forum, PLEASE [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Why do you guys even bother replying to this moron?
Officially retired
now where have i heard that before [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
He will just make another thread, so we might as well get it over with here.
You need to add Addington on that list as well. I'd say they would make it to the Final Four at least, prolly even win it all. With Webb's post skills, Smith's hardnoseD, Lindholm's and Bays' all around ability, Ervin's and Addington's shooting skills they'd be unstoppable.
People I Can't Stand:
1. GC
2. GCHS
3. GC Blue Devils
4. Gate City Blue Devils
5. Hoosier Haters

Okay I'm going to hope this is just some forum poster trying to stir up some controversy because if this is an actual persons thought process then WOW!!!!!!!! These posts about final four and such is rediculous! I swear there should be an IQ test required before being allowed to post on here. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks